All tours are currently running. The Dachau tour format is subject to change depending on regulations at the Memorial. This could mean more independent time on site with historical information given off site. Your guide will brief you.
Terms & Conditions
1. Tour Arrival
– All participants must be at the meeting point at the official start time for the tour.
– Participants who arrive late may miss the tour and are not entitled to a refund.
– We reserve the right to deny participation due to intoxication of any kind.
2. Cancellation Policy
– Refunds cannot be given within 24hrs of tour departure.
– Cancellations that are made more than 24hrs before the tour departure can be done through the website booking system.
– Any issues regarding tour cancellations, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
– Refunds cannot be given for tours cancelled due to covid regulation changes or any issue out of our control such as adverse weather conditions or train strikes.
3. Health and Fitness
– Please be aware that all tours involve a moderate amount of walking.
– We cannot take responsibility for conditions aggravated by walking.
– It is the responsibility of participants to have required medications on the tour.
– In Summer please have protective sun cream with you.
– It is recommended to have snacks and fluids with you on the tours.
– Travel ticketing is included in the price of tours.
– Experienced native English speaking guide.
– We are covered by personal liability insurance.
– Transportation planning and ticket purchase for the duration of the tour.
– Hotel pick ups are only for private tours.
– Refreshments during the tour.
– Transportation planning and costs outside of tour duration.
– Responsibility for any conditions aggravated by walking or transportation.
– Gratuities are not included in the price but recommended.